- The lease terms at Hidden Ponds Apartments is one year with two months written notice to vacate.
- A security deposit equal to 1 months’ rent is required.
- Rent includes: water/sewer and refuse pick-up.
- Resident is responsible for: gas, electric, cable, internet and telephone.
- An application fee of $45 is required for each adult
- One-half of the security deposit (equal to 1 month’s rent) is required at time of application
Only those listed on the lease will be allowed to live in the apartment.
- Maximum number of occupants in a one-bedroom: 2
- Maximum number of occupants in a two-bedroom: 4
- Maximum number of occupants in a three-bedroom: 6
Rental Screening Criteria:
Northstar Residential’s screening process is careful and thorough. We perform credit and criminal background checks and contact current and former landlords. We verify income and assure compliance with housing assistance programs, when applicable.
Our familiarity with the requirements of the many federal and state housing programs and occupancy guidelines, such as HUD and the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program, assures full compliance with Regulatory Agreements and Fair Housing requirements.
|Apartment||Bedrooms||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Income Limits Apply||Date Available||Contact|
|73-201||2 BR||1116||$1345||11/15/2020||Contact Us|