***To our Bottineau Ridge Residents: If you are currently finding it difficult to pay your rent due to COVID related events, please consider reaching out to Hennepin County Human Services for assistance. https://www.hennepin.us/rent-help
Bottineau Ridge Apartments is an exciting new 100% SMOKE-FREE apartment community located in the heart of Maple Grove. Its location is outstanding with easy access to the Maple Grove Transit Center, the Maple Grove Central Park, Unlimited shopping, dining and services and Interstate 94/694.
Each home comes with an underground parking space, a full kitchen appliance package, washer and dryer and an open floor plan with plenty of storage.
The Maple Grove Community
Maple Grove is twenty minutes from Minneapolis and forty-five minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport.
Explore Maple Grove!
- The Maple Grove Community Center has something for everyone, indoor/outdoor playground, ice skating, indoor/outdoor pools, and picnic area.
- Located on Maple Grove’s own Main Street, the Town Green emphasizes the arts with concerts, movies and more.
- Home to seven lakes as well as 1,000 acres and 36 miles of maintained parks and trails to enjoy year-round.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the Maple Grove Arboretum including two regional park reserves.
Bottineau Ridge Apartments does not allow pets
- Spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments
- Smoke-Free homes and building
- Underground parking included
- Washer/Dryer in each home
- Fully equipped kitchen package which includes refrigerator, range, disposal, and dishwasher
- Controlled access
- Heat included
- Generous closets
- Exercise facility
- Community room
- 2 bathrooms in 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Business center
- Meeting room
- Public Schools – Rice Lake Elementary, Maple Grove Middle School and Osseo Senior High School
- Close to Maple Grove Transit Center
- Fast and easy access to Highways 694, 494 and 169
- One block to Maple Grove Central Park