Opened in November of 2015, 100% SMOKE FREE Coachman Ridge offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes in a great Elk River neighborhood. Located next to the Northstar Commuter Rail Line and close to Highways 10 and 169, living at Coachman Ridge will make commuting a breeze.
The apartment homes themselves are beautifully appointed and have an open concept living, dining and kitchen area with a full kitchen appliance package and a washer & dryer right in the home. All 2 and 3 bedroom homes have 2 baths. Large bedrooms and ample storage complete the well-thought-out design.
The property also has an outdoor play and picnic area, a community room, an exercise facility and a meeting room for residents to use. An underground parking space, heat, water, sewer, and garbage removal are all included in the rent.
Income limits apply to all homes so please review the information under the Brochure tab.
The Elk River Community
Situated at the confluence of the Mississippi and Elk Rivers, Elk River is located 34 miles northwest of Minneapolis.
Explore Elk River!
- Check out the Oliver Kelley Farm, an original 1860s historic farmstead where you can experience the story of farming past and present.
- Families can enjoy a variety of events year-round: Elk Riverfest in July, Santa in the Park in December, and the Arena Arts and Craft fair every spring and fall.
- Woodland Trails Regional Park offer 427 acres of woods, prairies, and wetlands; it’s a magnificent place to visit any time of the year.
- Elk River has 41 parks, 75+ miles of paved walkways, a mountain bike park, cross-country ski trails a biathlon course and more.
Coachman Ridge Apartments does not allow pets
- Spacious 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Smoke-free apartments and building
- 2 bathrooms in 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Heat included
- Underground parking
- Generous closets
- Washer/Dryer in each home
- Large bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen which includes a refrigerator, range disposal and dishwasher
- Community Room
- Fitness Facility
- Very close to Northstar Commuter Rail Line
- Great Access to Highways 10 and 169
- Close to shopping, dining, and many other conveniences
- Public schools: Twin Lakes Elementary, Salk Junior High and Elk River Senior High