***To our East Creek Residents: If you are currently finding it difficult to pay your rent due to COVID related events, click http://www.renthelpmn.org to learn more about available rental assistance.
Located on a quiet residential street and backing up to a city preserve, East Creek Carriage Homes is the perfect place to settle down and relax after a busy day. Each two and three-bedroom home features two-level living with an attached garage, private entryway and patio. The location is just minutes from the Chaska community center and the new Highway 212 corridor.
The carriage homes at East Creek are NOT SUBSIDIZED; the rent is NOT based on income. In order to qualify for an income-eligible home, the gross income of the household cannot exceed income guidelines. These guidelines can be found on the availability page.
The Chaska Community
Chaska is located in the Minnesota River Valley and was founded in 1852. The small town feel makes it a great place to live, work and raise a family.
- Chaska River Days is a festival for the whole family which features a parade, a 5 k fun run, music, food and more.
- Chaska Curling Center is home to over 1200 curlers, 6 sheets, locker rooms and lounge with year-round leagues.
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum has both outdoor and indoor activities for all with a back drop of beautiful plants, trees and flowers.
- Enjoy Chaska’s great park system, nine community parks and 23 neighborhood parks with 127 miles of trails and sidewalks
- The Chaska Community Center features a swimming pool, ice rink, track, party rooms and more.
East Creek Carriage Homes does allow pets and requires an additional deposit.
- Attached Garage
- Washer/Dryer in Each Home
- Fully equipped kitchen which includes range, refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal
- Individual central Heating/Cooling
- 1.5 Baths in 3 Bedrooms
- Ample Closets
- Private Patio/Deck
- Private Entryway
- Backs up to a quiet city preserve
- One mile away from the Chaska Community Center
- Minutes from downtown Chaska
- Easy access to Highway 212
- Chaska Independent School District #112: Carver Elementary, Pioneer Ridge Middle School and Chaska High School