Nestled into a residential neighborhood with nature views outside your door, Forest Ridge Townhomes delivers exceptional peace and tranquility in townhome living. Each home features two-level living with an attached two-car garage, private entryway and multiple baths. The location offers easy access to Interstate 35 and Highway 61 yet is just minutes from several area lakes and outdoor activities.
The townhomes at Forest Ridge are NOT SUBSIDIZED; the rent is NOT based on income. In order to qualify for an income-eligible home, the gross income of the household cannot exceed income guidelines. These guidelines can be found on the availability page.
The Forest Lake Community
Forest Lake is located 27 miles northeast of Saint Paul and is on one of Minnesota’s 100 largest lakes.
Explore Forest Lake!
- This great city is conveniently located near the split of highways 35E and 35W.
- The Forest Lake Sports Center has something for all members of the family – a hockey and skating rink, ball fields, three golf courses and more
- Families can enjoy 1183 acres of parkland which includes 23 parks, 14 playgrounds, and 13 ball fields.
- Home to fabulous Summer Festivals such as the Fourth of July Celebration, Art in the Park, Northern Lights Paddle, Yoga and Music Fest and Lake Fest.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the 23,000 acres Carlos Avery Wildlife Management Area and the Wildlife Science Center.
No pets are allowed at Forest Ridge Townhomes
- 2 car attached garage
- Full-size washer/dryer in each home
- Full equipped kitchen which includes: refrigerator, range, dishwasher and disposal
- Individual central heating/cooling
- 1.5 Baths in most homes
- Private entryway
- Ample closets
- Private patio/balcony
- School District 831 – Forest Lake Elementary, Century Junior High and Forest Lake Senior High
- Easy access to Interstate 35 and Highway 61