Tucked into a neighborhood surrounded by full growth trees and a large pond, Hidden Ponds Apartments offers that “right at home” feeling from the minute you move in. The interesting, one, two and three bedroom floor plans offer many choices that will suit many needs. The apartments feature two-level living, attached garages and full-size washers and dryers. The location is exceptional with easy access to Cedar Avenue (Highway 77), the Palomino East Park and Ride and the Mall of America.
Apple Valley Community
Apple Valley is located 25 minutes south of Minneapolis and just celebrated its 50th year anniversary. A beautiful city, that was voted by Money Magazine, as one of the best places to live in the U.S. – 2008 (ranked 28th), 2010 (ranked 24th) and 2018 (ranked 17th).
Explore Apple Valley!
- Home to the nationally recognized MN Zoo, a zoological garden located right off Cedar Avenue.
- Families can enjoy recreation centers with activities for people of all ages as well as over 70 neighborhood parks
- Enjoy fun festivals such as: Fourth of July Apple Valley Freedom Days, Le Tour De Apple Valley Bike Ride and the Apple Valley Winter Carnival.
- Lovers of the outdoors can enjoy the North Creek Greenway, 14 miles that connect Lebanon Hills Regional Park through the MN Zoo, to the Vermillion River Wildlife Management area.
- With trails covering 690 miles such as: The Great Northern or the North Mississippi Regional Park + over 60 others, you are sure to find one that suits your needs.
Cats and some dogs are allowed at Hidden Ponds Townhomes and require an additional deposit.
- Attached Garage
- Washer/Dryer in each home
- Central Heating/Cooling
- 1.5 Baths in most homes
- Ample Closets
- Private Patio/Deck
- Private Entryway
- Controlled access
- Fabulous location – quick access to Cedar Avenue and close to the Palomino Drive Park and Ride
- Super shopping – Mall of America is just minutes away
- Excellent Public Schools: Greenleaf Elementary School, Falcon Ridge Middle School and Apple Valley Senior High