Mondays: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm – by appointment only
Tuesdays: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm – by appointment only
Wednesdays: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm – by appointment only
Thursdays: 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm – by appointment only
***To our Hidden Ponds Residents: If you are currently finding it difficult to pay your rent due to COVID related events, click http://www.renthelpmn.org to learn more about available assistance.
Tucked into a neighborhood surrounded by full growth trees and a large pond, Hidden Ponds Apartments offers that “right at home” feeling from the minute you move in. The interesting, one, two and three bedroom floor plans offer many choices that will suit many needs. The apartments feature two-level living, attached garages and full-size washers and dryers. The location is exceptional with easy access to Cedar Avenue (Highway 77), the Palomino East Park and Ride and the Mall of America.
Apple Valley Community
Apple Valley is located 25 minutes south of Minneapolis.
- Home to the nationally recognized MN Zoo, a zoological garden located right off Cedar Avenue.
- Enjoy fun festivals such as: Fourth of July Apple Valley Freedom Days, Le Tour De Apple Valley Bike Ride and the Apple Valley Winter Carnival.
- Lovers of the outdoors can enjoy the North Creek Greenway, 14 miles that connect Lebanon Hills Regional Park through the MN Zoo, to the Vermillion River Wildlife Management area.
- The Great Northern and the North Mississippi Regional Park feature trails that go for miles and miles.
No pets are allowed at Hidden Ponds Apartments.
- Attached Garage
- Washer/Dryer in each home
- Central Heating/Cooling
- 1.5 Baths in most homes
- Ample Closets
- Private Patio/Deck
- Private Entryway
- Controlled access
- Fabulous location – quick access to Cedar Avenue and close to the Palomino Drive Park and Ride
- Super shopping – Mall of America is just minutes away
- Excellent Public Schools: Greenleaf Elementary School, Falcon Ridge Middle School and Apple Valley Senior High