***To our Lakeside Residents: If you are currently finding it difficult to pay your rent due to COVID related events, click here http://www.renthelpmn.org to learn more about available assistance.
Tucked into a wooded setting on Markgraf’s Lake, Lakeside Townhomes is perfect for the nature lover in all of us. Imagine sitting on your patio or balcony after a hard day and enjoying the lake views and abundant wildlife. If your idea of stress relief is exercise, there is a city hiking/biking path adjacent to the community. Each thoughtfully designed home features an attached garage, large eat-in kitchen and washer/dryer.
The townhomes at Lakeside are NOT SUBSIDIZED; the rent is NOT based on income. In order to qualify for an income-eligible home, the gross income of the household cannot exceed income guidelines. These guidelines can be found on the availability page.
The Woodbury Community
Woodbury is Minnesota’s 9th largest city and is located east of Saint Paul along Interstate 94.
- Home to over 50 neighborhood parks, 140 miles of multi-use trails and 3100 acres of parkland
- Find the HealthEast Sports Center, the perfect family friendly recreation center which features an indoor field house, two indoor ice arenas, athletic fields, a playground and splash pad
- Visit Woodbury’s Carver Lake Park and Beach to swim, picnic and play on the playground and volleyball court.
- Year-round outdoor activities at the Tamarack Nature Preserve with groomed trails, summer and winter
No pets are allowed at Lakeside Townhomes.
- Attached Garage
- Washer/Dryer in each home
- Individual central Heating/Cooling
- 1.5 Baths in Most Homes
- Ample Closets
- Private Patio/Deck/Balcony
- Private Entryway
- Large eat-in kitchen
- City hiking/biking path adjacent to property
- Minutes from shopping and dining
- School District 834: Lake Elmo Elementary, Oak-Land Junior High and Stillwater Area High School