Tucked into a wooded setting on Markgraf’s Lake, Lakeside Townhomes is perfect for the nature lover in all of us. Imagine sitting on your patio or balcony after a hard day and enjoying the lake views and abundant wildlife. If your idea of stress relief is exercise, there is a city hiking/biking path adjacent to the community. Each thoughtfully designed home features an attached garage, large eat-in kitchen and washer/dryer.
The Woodbury Community
Woodbury is Minnesota’s 9th largest city and is located east of Saint Paul along Interstate 94.
- Home to over 50 neighborhood parks, 140 miles of multi-use trails and 3100 acres of parkland
- You can enjoy year-round family events such as Woodbury days, 4th of July Hometown Celebration and Cold Catfish Cup
- Find the HealthEast Sports Center, the perfect family friendly recreation center which features an indoor field house, two indoor ice arenas, athletic fields, a playground and splash pad
- Visit Woodbury’s Carver Lake Park and Beach to swim, picnic and play on the playground and volleyball court.
- Year-round outdoor activities at the Tamarack Nature Preserve with groomed trails, summer and winter
No pets are allowed at Lakeside Townhomes.
- Attached Garage
- Washer/Dryer in each home
- Individual central Heating/Cooling
- 1.5 Baths in Most Homes
- Ample Closets
- Private Patio/Deck/Balcony
- Private Entryway
- Large eat-in kitchen
- City hiking/biking path adjacent to property
- Minutes from shopping and dining
- School District 834: Lake Elmo Elementary, Oak-Land Junior High and Stillwater Area High School