The townhomes at Maple Lakes are NOT SUBSIDIZED; the rent is NOT based on income. In order to qualify for an income-eligible home, the gross income of the household cannot exceed income guidelines. These guidelines can be found on the availability page.
The Maple Grove Community
Maple Grove is twenty minutes from Minneapolis and forty-five minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport.
Explore Maple Grove!
- Something for everyone – the Maple Grove Community Center features an indoor/outdoor playground, ice skating, indoor/outdoor pools and picnic area.
- Located on Maples Grove’s own Main Street, the Town Green emphasizes the arts with concerts, movies and more.
- Seven lakes as well as 1,000 acres and 36 miles of maintained parks and trails to enjoy year-round.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the Maple Grove Arboretum and two regional park reserves.
No pets are allowed at Maple Lakes Townhomes
- 2 underground parking spaces
- Full-size washer/dryer in each home
- Individual central heating/cooling
- 1.5 baths in all homes
- Ample closets
- Fully equipped kitchen which includes a pantry, refrigerator, range, dishwasher and disposal
- Private entryway
- Great location – only 3 blocks from the Maple Grove Community Center and 1/2 block from bus route 781, which is the express to downtown Minneapolis
- Osseo School District 279 – Maple Grove Senior High, Maple Grove Junior High and Elm Creek Elementary