Right in the heart of a bustling community with lots to do just minutes from home, Maple Lakes Townhomes is the perfect choice for the active person in all of us. The beautiful two, three and four bedroom homes all come with two underground parking spaces, a private entryway and an open floor plan. Maple Lakes is close to the Maple Grove Community Center and “Downtown” Maple Grove and has easy access to Highway 169 and Interstate 94.
The Maple Grove Community
Maple Grove is twenty minutes from Minneapolis and forty-five minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. It’s a city that gives its residents the amenities of a large city with the charm of a small town.
Explore Maple Grove!
- Something for everyone – the Maple Grove Community Center features an indoor/outdoor playground, ice skating, indoor/outdoor pools and picnic area
- Located on Maples Grove’s own Main Street, the Town Green Empathizes the arts with concerts, movies and more
- Summer Festivals include: Maple Grove Days, a festival in July, and many community events
- Seven lakes as well as 1,000 acres and 36 miles of maintained parks and trails to enjoy year-round
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the Maple Grove Arboretum and two regional park reserves
No pets are allowed at Maple Lakes Townhomes
- 2 underground parking spaces
- Full-size washer/dryer in each home
- Individual central heating/cooling
- 1.5 baths in all homes
- Ample closets
- Fully equipped kitchen which includes a refrigerator, range, dishwasher and disposal
- Private entryway
- Great location – only 3 blocks from the Maple Grove Community Center and 1/2 block from bus route 781, which is the express to downtown Minneapolis
- Osseo School District 296 – Maple Grove Senior High, Maple Grove Junior High and Elm Creek Elementary