Positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac with acres of play space yet moments from a major thoroughfare, Northstar Ridge Apartments has everything you could want in rental living. The unique one, two and three bedroom homes highlight vaulted ceilings, full size washers and dryers and private balconies or patios. Northstar Ridge has easy access to Highways 10 and 252 and is minutes from shopping, restaurants and Bunker Hills Regional Park and Golf Course.
The Coon Rapids Community
Located along the Mississippi River just 12 miles north of Minneapolis, Coon Rapids is home to Mercy Hospital, named one of the top hospitals in the nation.
Explore Coon Rapids!
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love the Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park, a large recreational area along the river with baot launch, miles of trials, and playgrounds, camping, picnic pavilions and more…
- Kids will LOVE Bunker Beach, located in Bunker Hills Regional Park; it’s the largest outdoor water park in the state of Minnesota
- Families will enjoy 48 parks, 40+ miles of trails and 2 regional parks
- Celebrate in the summer at the Coon Rapids annual 4th of July Celebration or ring in the fall by attending the Coon Rapids Farmer’s Market.
- Golfers can take to the course at the Bunker Hills Golf Club, nationally recognized by Golf Digest
Northstar Ridge Apartments does not allow pets
- Garage stall included in rent
- Full size washer/dryer in each home
- Individual central heating/cooling
- Fully equipped kitchen which includes: refrigerator, dishwasher, range and disposal
- 2 baths in three bedroom apartments
- Ample closets
- Controlled access entryways
- On-site play area and “large backyard”
- Conveniently located on the corner of Highway 10 and Foley Boulevard
- Minutes from Northtown and Riverdale
- Near bus route 850 – Foley Boulevard Park and Ride
- Anoka-Hennepin School District 11 – University Avenue Elementary, Northdale Middle School and Coon Rapids Senior High