To our Pondview Residents: If you are currently finding it difficult to pay your rent due to COVID related events, please consider reaching out to the Washington County CDA for assistance. You can find an application here:
Surrounded by two ponds, a city park and a city hiking/biking trail, Pondview Townhomes was built with nature enthusiasts in mind. Each two, three or four bedroom townhome features an attached one or two car garage, a patio or balcony and a washer and dryer. Even though the site is surrounded by nature, it is just steps from Tamarack Village shopping center. Pondview is also minutes from Interstates 494 and 94 so you can get where you are going with ease.
The townhomes at Pondview are NOT SUBSIDIZED; the rent is NOT based on income. In order to qualify for an income-eligible home, the gross income of the household cannot exceed income guidelines. These guidelines can be found on the availability page.
Woodbury is Minnesota’s 9th largest city and is located east of Saint Paul along Interstate 94.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy Woodbury’s 50+ neighborhood parks, 140 miles of multi-use trails and 3100 acres of parkland.
- Find something for everyone at HealthEast Sports Center which has an indoor field house, two indoor ice arenas, athletic fields, a playground, splash pad and more.
- Carver Lake Park and Beach are great for swimming, picnicking or playing at the playground and volleyball court.
- Year-round activities can be found at the Tamarack Nature Preserve which features groomed trails, summer and winter.
Pondview Townhomes does not allow pets
- Attached garage
- Washer/Dryer in each home
- Individual central heating/cooling
- 1.5 Baths in most homes
- Ample Closets
- Private Patio/balcony
- Private entryway
- School District 622 serving No. St. Paul, Maplewood and Oakdale: Skyview Elementary, Skyview Middle School and Tartan Senior High
- Minutes from Saint Paul and Hudson, WI
- Adjacent to shopping and dining at the Tamarack Village Shopping Center