Perched on top of a hill and surrounded by breathtaking views, Sienna Ridge Townhomes is the place to be to relax and enjoy life. Each townhome features two-level living and comes with a front loading washer and dryer, a two car attached garage and a private entryway. Even though the community is set apart from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the world, you can easily reach Interstate 94 in minutes. Sienna Ridge is also close to shopping and restaurants.
The Woodbury Community
Woodbury is Minnesota’s 9th largest city and is located east of Saint Paul along Highway Interstate 94.
- Home to over 50 neighborhood parks, 140 miles of multi-use trails and 3100 acres of parkland
- You can enjoy year-round family events such as Woodbury Days, 4th of July Hometown Celebration and Cold Catfish Cup
- Find the HealthEast Sports Center, the perfect family-friendly recreation center which features an indoor field house, two indoor ice arenas, athletic fields, a playground and splash pad.
- Visit Woodbury’s Carver Lake Park and Beach to swim, picnic, and play on the playground and volleyball court.
- Year-round outdoor activities at the Tamarack Nature Preserve with groomed trails, summer, and winter
No pets are allowed at Sienna Ridge Townhomes.
- Attached 2 stall garage
- Washer/dryer in each home
- Fully equipped kitchen to include: range, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Individual central heating/cooling
- 1 to 1.5 baths in all homes
- Ample closets
- Private patio/deck
- Private entryway
- Playground/picnic area
- Easy access to a major interstate, I-94 in minutes
- Close to shopping with many dining options
- School District 834: Lake Elmo Elementary, Oakland Junior High and Stillwater Senior High