The Crossing at Big Lake Station is a smoke-free community and is conveniently located just a short walk from the Northstar Rail Line Platform in Big Lake. The Crossing has 2, 3 and 4 bedroom townhomes that feature two level living and two underground parking spaces. All homes have a private entry way, an open floorplan, washer and dryer, multiple baths and so much more! The location provides easy access to Highway 10 and downtown Big Lake and is just minutes from the Big Lake Area Schools, area lakes and other outdoor amenities.
The Big Lake Community
Big Lake is located about 60 miles northwest from the Twin Cities along the banks of Big Lake and Mitchell Lake.
Explore Big Lake!
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy 215 acres of parkland, 20 miles of trails and sidewalks and 3.5 acres of greenway.
- Residents can find beach access at Lakeside Park along with boat landing and fishing pier
- The Sherburne National wildlife refuge is located 10 miles north of Big Lake and offers trails, driving tour and events throughout the year.
- Families can make the most of the summer months with Big Lake’s farmer’s market, festivals, golf tournaments, block parties and more.
No pets are allowed at The Crossing at Big Lake Station
- We are a smoke-free community
- Underground parking with 2 stalls included
- Wash and dryer in each home
- Full kitchen which includes: range, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, and microwave
- 1 1/2 baths
- Picnic area
- Ample storage/walk-in closets
- Individual central heat and air conditioning
- Private entries
- Big Lake Schools: Liberty Elementary, Big Lake Middle School, and Big Lake Senior High
- One Block from Northstar Commuter Rail Station
- Close to shopping with great access to Highway 10