Opened in 2011, The Depot at Elk River Station offers the convenience, space and amenities you deserve.
This 100% SMOKE FREE community is very conveniently located just steps from the Northstar Commuter Rail Line. The Depot offers well thought out one, two and three bedroom apartment homes. The living room, dining area and kitchen flow into one another and the hard surface flooring throughout gives the space an open feeling. Spacious bedrooms and closets, a full kitchen appliance package, a laundry area in each home and an underground parking space round out the homes features.
The amenities at The Depot include community room, business center, fitness center, guest suite and outdoor play and picnic areas.
The Elk River Community
Situated at the confluence of the Mississippi and Elk Rivers, Elk River is located 34 miles northwest of Minneapolis.
Explore Elk River!
- Check out Oliver Kelley Farm, an original 1860s historic farmstead where you can experience the story of farming past and present.
- Families can enjoy a variety of year-round events – Elk Riverfest in July, Santa in the park in December, and the Arena of Arts and Crafts fair every spring and fall.
- Woodland Trails Regional Park is an Elk River gem! 427 acres of woods, prairies, and wetlands, it’s magnificent place to visit any time of the year.
- Elk River has 41 parks, 75+ miles of paved walkways, and mountain bike park; cross-country ski trails a biathlon course and much, much more…
The Depot Apartments does not allow pets.
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedrroms
- Smoke-Free homes and building
- Underground parking included
- Washer/Dryer in each home
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, range, dishwasher, and disposal
- Controlled access
- 2 bathrooms in 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Guest suite
- On-site business center
- On-site playground
- Exercise facility
- Community room
- One block to Northstar Commuter Rail Line
- Elk River Public Schools – Twin Lakes Elementary, Salk Junior High and Elk River Senior High
- Fast access to Highways 10 and 169
- Close to shopping, dining and conveniences