***To our Ridge Residents: If you are currently finding it difficult to pay your rent due to COVID related events, please consider reaching out to Hennepin County Human Services for assistance. https://www.hennepin.us/rent-help
Perfectly situated in a bustling Minnetonka location with lots to do just minutes from home, The Ridge offers convenience second to none.
The community is on the bus line and is a short walk to the Plymouth Road Park & Ride. It is also very conveniently located just minutes from 394, 494 or Highway 55 so getting around easily is not a concern.
What could be more convenient than having Ridgedale Mall and all that it offers just a short distance away? Numerous restaurants, the Ridgedale Library and many other conveniences are also at your doorstep.
The beautiful one, two and three bedroom homes each feature an open floorplan with the living room, dining room and kitchen all flowing into one another. Nine foot ceilings and oversized windows are also standard throughout to further enhance the open feeling. Spacious bedrooms and closets, a laundry area in each home, a full kitchen appliance package with islands in 2 and 3 bedrooms, and an underground parking space complete the homes features. Many homes also have spectacular views of Downtown Minneapolis.
The Minnetonka Community
Minnetonka lies eight miles west of Minneapolis and is home to more than 50,000 residents.
- Unbeatable shopping at Ridgedale Mall and the General Store
- Sports enthusiasts will enjoy Bennett Family Park, home to 8 baseball diamonds and many leagues.
- Shady Oak Beach is the place for an all-day family picnic with 70 feet of sandy beach, canoe rental, volleyball and fishing.
- Minnetonka is home to five community parks, 44 neighborhood parks, 6 outdoor ice skating rinks and many trails.
The Ridge Apartments does allow cats and small dogs with an additional deposit.
- Underground parking included
- Washer/dryer in each home
- Full kitchen appliance package which includes: refrigerator, range dishwasher, and disposal
- Controlled access
- 1.75 baths in most homes
- Generous closets
- 9 foot ceilings
- Exercise facility
- Community room
- Guest suite
- Close to Park and Ride on bus line and access to Highways 394 and 494
- Smoke-free community
- Wayzata School District – Sunset Hill Elementary, Wayzata East Middle School and Wayzata Senior High