Location, location, location! If you are looking for convenience in the place you call home, Timber Ridge Townhomes will fit the bill for you. Located where 35W and 35E split, this community is just minutes from two major interstates, the Burnsville Center, Fairview Ridges Hospital and Buck Hill ski area. Our two and three bedroom homes have a private entryway, attached garage and large bedrooms with ample closets.
The Burnsville Community
Burnsville is Minnesota’s 16th largest city and lies on the south bank of the Minnesota River, 15 miles south of downtown Minneapolis.
- Families can enjoy more than 1800 acres of parkland, which includes 79 parks
- Is home to the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge and Murphy Hanredhan Park Reserve
- You will find Crystal Lake, the city’s largeest lake, where you can boat, fish, jet ski and swim
- Hockey fans can visit the Burnsville Ice Center – home to two professional ice rinks
- The most well-known Burnsville landmark is Buck Hill which allows visitors to downhill ski, snowbaord and tube in the winter as well as attend music events, festivals and mountain in the summer
No pets are allowed at Timber Ridge Townhomes.
- Attached 2 stall garage
- Washer/dryer hookup in each home
- Central heating/cooling
- 1.5 baths in 3 bedrooms
- Ample closets
- Great location
- Private patio/deck
- Private entryway
- Great shopping at nearby Burnsville Center
- Close to Fairview Ridges Hosptial
- Just minutes away from Highways 35W and 35E
- Great schools: Echo Park Elementary, Valley Middle School and Apple Valley Senior High