Location, location, location! If you are looking for convenience in the place you call home, Timber Ridge Townhomes will fit the bill for you. Located where 35W and 35E split, this community is just minutes from two major interstates, the Burnsville Center, Fairview Ridges Hospital and Buck Hill ski area. Our two and three bedroom homes have a private entryway, attached garage and large bedrooms with ample closets.
The townhomes at Timber Ridge are NOT SUBSIDIZED; the rent is NOT based on income. In order to qualify for an income-eligible home, the gross income of the household cannot exceed income guidelines. These guidelines can be found on the availability page.
The Burnsville Community
Burnsville is Minnesota’s 16th largest city and lies on the south bank of the Minnesota River, 15 miles south of downtown Minneapolis.
- Families can enjoy more than 1800 acres of parkland.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can visit the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge and the Murphy Hanrehan Park Reserve.
- Hockey fans can visit the Burnsville Ice Center, home to two professional ice rinks.
- A Burnsville landmark, Buck Hill, invites visitors to downhill ski, snowboard and tube in the winter as well as attend music events, festivals and mountain bike in the summer.
No pets are allowed at Timber Ridge Townhomes.
- Attached 2 stall garage
- Washer/dryer hookup in each home
- Central heating/cooling
- 1.5 baths in 3 bedrooms
- Ample closets
- Great location
- Private patio/deck
- Private entryway
- Great shopping at nearby Burnsville Center
- Close to Fairview Ridges Hosptial
- Just minutes away from Highways 35W and 35E
- Great schools: Echo Park Elementary, Valley Middle School and Apple Valley Senior High